Sights and Flavors of Northern Italy
Dates: October 19 - 27, 2013
- 4 nights at a 5 star hotel in Verona
- 3 nights at a 5 star hotel in Tremezzo – park view room
- Breakfast each morning
- Private transfer to and from the Milan airport
- Visit the famous Giusti Gardens in Verona
- Private tour of the Duomo in Milan with time for lunch
- Highlights tour of Verona with wine tasting in the afternoon
- Visit a villa and wine cellar with tasting of Amarone wines in Valpolicello
- Afternoon demonstration cooking class at Villa del Quar
- Visit Lake Garda with a private boat excursion to an island on the lake
- Visit the town of Bergamo and stop at a wine cellar for a tasting
- Time to visit Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo
- Visit and guided tour of the town of Como by private ferry
- 4 dinners
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Wine tasting
- 1 Cooking class in a Villa
- Hotel City taxes included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses at the hotels
- Meals not mentioned in the detailed itinerary
- Boat excursions and entrance fees to the villas, parks and museums
- Wine not included in all meals
Itinerary is subject to change.
Cost: $4200.00 per person based on double occupancy
$450.00 single occupancy supplement
Deposit: $500.00 per person – non refundable!
This itinerary is based on 10 people minimum.
In order to reserve your booking you must submit a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 per person due immediately along with a registration form click here!
Mail your checks to Gourmet Getaways at
45 Eagle Nest Road Morristown, NJ 07960
Remember that space is limited so if you are considering this tour please submit your deposit in a timely fashion.
For more information on the day by day itineraryclick here!