This spring Gourmet Getaways will be hosting an exclusive tour of the Amalfi Coast and Rome in April 2011. Although this tour is sold out I thought you might be interested in reading about it. Dates: April 2- 10 2011
Highlights of the trip include:
- Accommodations at the Excelsior Victoria Hotel in Sorrento and Hotel St. George in Rome
- Private transfers
- Pizza demonstration in Sorrento at the Excelsior Victoria hotel by chef Vincenzo Galano
- Free time to explore Capri
- Tour of Naples
- Wine tasting in Rome with a private guide, Katie Parla
- Private tour in Rome
- Visit to a limoncello factory
- Mozzarella demonstration follwed by lunch
- Cooking class with Mamma Agata followed by lunch
$4200.00 per person based on double occupancy
- Travel Insurance - highly recommended!
- Personal expenses at the hotels: beverages, wine, laundry, room service etc.
- Tips for guides
- Other incidental costs: entrances into museums, finicular to the top of Capri, ferry ride to Capri
There may be an adjustment to the final cost because of the fluctuating euro.
For more details please call: 973 644 0906